Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Walking, Cookies...

This morning @ Strollin' Moms I did 3.11 miles. (The group stopped at 1.8 miles, but I told my friend Katy I wanted to get at least three in, so she came along and we kept walking!). Tomorrow she and I and another friend of hers are going to meet on Riverside, walk 2 miles, eat lunch, then walk 2 more miles. I'm pumped. I am going to walk at least 3 miles everyday this week... then next week I'll increase it to four miles a day. (When I increase it to four miles a day that means I may walk twice a day on some days rather than four miles at a time everyday... I don't want to burn Luke out already!)

Anyway, tomorrow is also my Momma's birthday! So tomorrow when she gets off work my brother and Dad are going to meet me here at my house and we are going to take her out to eat dinner. (She doesn't know this!) I ordered her a cookie cake from this AMAZING place today called Barbee's Cookies... Truly, delicious! (We will have to walk extra!!)

The entire week is looking great... Oh, also today, I planted flowers outside for about an hour. My flowerbeds are no where near what I would like them to be... (When I lived in Tahlequah, they were perfect, I had worked so hard on them for so long... but now in Tulsa, they just need a lotttttt of attention!!!) I'll start working on them more often, I just want them to be perfect NOW! :) Patience...

Well, I'm going to go check on my little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment