Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mom and AJ @ Will Rogers Memorial 5K


I just started blogging again and already I'm falling behind...

Mileage Update:
Sunday 3 miles
Monday Pushups, Situps, Side Planks (No Walk)
Tuesday 3.25 miles

I think I am so out of the habit of blogging that I have a hard time switching from keeping a journal (pen and paper) and typing!! I have always been a journal-er, and I will continue to keep that, but it is hard to get in the habit of typing again... Maybe because it feels like I'm putting a lot of myself out there, I don't know... which I have facebook and twitter, but blogging seems more personal!

Anyway, I have recently figured out how to subscribe to people's blogs that use WordPress, and things like that, so I am getting a little more familiar with blogger, and also just more in the habit of reading blogs...

I have not done very much today, my hamstrings are pretty sore, mainly my left one, and I can't imagine them being sore from doing pushups, situps, and side planks yesterday... I think it's from the hour and a half I spent working in the flowerbeds yesterday! I feel ridiculously out of shape... but I have a beautiful baby boy, so now I just have to work hard at getting back into shape!

I can't think of anything worthy of blogging right now, so rather than rambling, I'm going to go catch up on some other reading... I'll report back tomorrow :)



No comments:

Post a Comment