Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby, Walking, Love

Luke Justus Winn...

Tomorrow Luke will be 3 weeks old... I still can't believe what a miracle he is! He is such a good baby, I feel so incredibly blessed. I love him so much and I am thoroughly enjoying my time off work with him. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, and I always say I have the best job on earth, but I think being Luke's Mom has taken over the best job on earth, and my job as Intramural Director and Instructor is now #2!


This week we started a "Strollin' Moms" program at Fleet Feet here in Tulsa. It is on Tuesday/Thursday mornings, and I LOVE IT! I just happened to be in the store last weekend and Michelle (the leader) told me about it, and I'm so glad she did! I wish it was more than just two days a week!! I borrowed a stroller this week from two different girls, but Luke's stroller came in today, so I can't wait to take him for a walk in it tomorrow! (Really I can't wait to start running again, but I'm going to take it a little easy at this point!) The leader of the walking group, Emily, has a blog, and took a picture of the group today to post on her blog... so I thought I would start blogging again... (Which I have already tried once, and of course it didn't go over well, b/c to me this isn't as easy as Xanga, the blog I used to have, but... I'll try again!!)


I'm looking forward to the journey as a Mom, and finding my way back to fitness post baby... I have to beat Luke's Dad :)


<3 AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment